ATTENTION! you've entered Aven's zone,so do follow me,thx ^^ FOLLOW | DASHBOARD.
*ღ_MisZ_AvEn_ღ*

♔ Portfolio


Hello,my name is Maisarah Yahya,yeah please called me MY or mai,, i'm sweet 6ix teen years old, was born in johor at date of 3rd december,,,:)


♔ StereoHeart




♔ Leave your footprint



♔ Darlinks

| Stilah | Friends| Friends| Friends| Friends|


♔ Switch back the memories

August 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
September 2011
December 2011
April 2012
September 2012

♔ Special thanks

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Re-edit : Hana-Riana
Background and Photo : We♥it Fading Night


♔Three weeks with u is like a dream come true..
Wednesday, December 28, 2011 | 7:03 AM | 0 hearts ♔
yeah,, three weeks with my boyfiee,, is like dream come true..
he come to my life and make me happy,, for awhile,,
he such a crazy person i've ever met,,

i remember when he took me by car and bring me to a place that i've not go there for many years
since im 6 y/o...
he took me there,, it is a park,, a very beautiful park,,
we hold each other hands,,
walk around that park,, he taught me how to across 
a broken bridge,,
he make me laugh,,
then, we stopped and sit on one of  hut over there..
he was sitting in front of me then he lye on me... i hugged him thigh..
i miss that time,,,
i miss when he took me at somewhere,, after i've been chased by crazy man,,
even he still eating,, he took me,,
he cared me,...

he sends me home by his car..
he kissed my hand.. my cheek.. my forehead..
he never want to kiss my lips,, haha xD

he took me a ride with his motorcycle,..
he make me smile all away,,
i kiss his neck but he doesn't like that becoz that tickled him,, xD

i really miss such a wonderful moment with him,,
i miss my every night and day together with him,,
i miss he called me everyday and talked as long as we can hold,,
i miss his stupid laugh.. hahaxD
i miss his fool talk..
i miss everything bout him..

i regret to lose him,,, and i happy with that also becoz he cheated on me,, :'D



Fly away ▲



/ >